Don't judge don't judge!

baaahahah, I see that or hear that and I LMAO cause don't you think its a waste of effort to ask or say to people don't judge?? OF COURSE we're going to judge, we all have opinions. Everyone judges I don't care what you say. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Of course everyone judges - anyone who says they don't is lying.

Doesn't make it wrong - just means you are human.

Take off the tinfoil hats and stay awhile - planet Earth ROCKS.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I know, right? You come on here for advice so you are basically asking for it! Or maybe I'm the messed-up one, IDK.
    Anonymous

• I guess I don't get what you are trying to say.
    Anonymous

• Wimsey, WTH are you talking about? LMAO. "Take off the timfoil hats and stay awhile-planet Earth ROCKS." I'm not being rude-just think its funny and confusing at the same time:)
    Anonymous

• how dare you judge anon!
    Anonymous

• what i mean if i ever say that is dont be hateful when you judge because you can state an opinion with out being a total B****
    Anonymous

• LOL I want to laugh everytime I see it too... They ask not to be judge because most the time they are asking dumb questions that have been ask 100 times already.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 2:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I never come here for advice so I won't get judged. I just ask goofy questions. another one I like is NO BASHING PLEASE, then they put something like I only take my garbage out once a month lol, it stinks so bad in my house lol the kids are covered in garbage and it is the only thing the dog eats lol, but NO BASHING PLEASE! do you do the same thing?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• don't bash me, but I'm going to judge anyway
    Anonymous

• I am not going to judge you. Sometimes I just shake my head.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2009