When was the last time you...Wednesday 10/23

Randomly random post....

When was the last time you...

stubbed your toe?
ate a pickle?
wore a hat?
got dresses up?
made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!)

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 11:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• stubbed your toe? not recently that I can recall
    ate a pickle? yum last night at dinner
    wore a hat? I wore a beanie a few weeks ago
    got dresses up? semi dressed up last night I suppose
    made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!) Last night I was sitting with my cousin who is my age in the bar part of the concert venue and my 14 year old brother and his friend were sitting on a ledge in front of us (on the floor, not IN the bar obviously) and my cousin and I kept bugging them and embarrassing him because this girl he was with likes him, and he likes her. It's always entertaining to bug the teenager, even if I'm being a total dweeb and making a fool of myself
    AllyB_

Answer by AllyB_ at 1:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• stubbed your toe? Can't even remember.
    ate a pickle? Two weeks ago. I'm picky, I like the tiny dills.
    wore a hat? About a month ago.
    got dresses up? Same time I wore the hat.
    made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!). OMG there are enough times past, present and future. Ugh!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:48 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• stubbed your toe?  I'm afraid to answer that & jinx my running record of stub-free toes - lol :p
    ate a pickle? the last time I had Subway
    wore a hat? can't remember- I don't like to wear them since they mess up my hair
    got dresses up? Niece's wedding
    made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!)  Girls' nite out for BFF's 50th - 1 too many margis - lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• toe- weekly...
    pickle- had a few slices on my burger on Tuesday
    hat- I wear a winter hat since we wake up to 30 degree mornings
    dressed up- my wedding in 1999,lol
    fool- daily. No kidding

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:53 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• stubbed your toe? A few days ago maybe... it's something that I do weekly, it seems
    ate a pickle? a couple months ago
    wore a hat? Last month for a ball cap, this past Friday for a winter cap
    got dresses up? July (I think). Had a cocktail part with DH
    made a fool of yourself? Top of my head, can't remember...
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Stubbed toe...a few days ago.
    Ate a pickle...maybe a few weeks ago.
    Wore a hat.... I don't even know, a few years ago?
    Got dressed up? May, anniversary.
    Made a fool of myself... When don't I? Last major one was my flip out in daycare parking lot a few months ago. I had been really sick for a few days and the first day that I stopped throwing up I told DH I could get kids. Dd threw a fit on the way to the car and learned to open the doors. I tried to set the child lock, only the handle I moved was actually the door latch and it got stuck and I couldn't close the door. After 15 minutes of cussing and trying to fix it I called DH (no answer, after 15 calls and breaking my key trying to fix it I started crying and cussing and slamming the steering wheel while both kids screaming in the backseat. Lucky no one witnessed the last bit because the daycare had long since been closed.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:04 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• stubbed your toe? Can't remember, but I probably will today since I can't remember...

ate a pickle? a couple weeks ago with my burger

wore a hat? last winter

got dresses up? last October for a wedding

made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!) took our boys bowling a couple months ago, and slipped and fell on the alley when I was walking up to throw the ball.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:16 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• stubbed your toe?- last year stubbed it so bad, broke it
    ate a pickle? yesterday at lunch
    wore a hat? yesterday wore a tinsel wig- does that count?
    got dresses up? dressed daily, dressed up fancy- can not remember, maybe count last May- that might count
    made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!) did you read a wore a tinsel wig yesterday- that has to count
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• stubbed your toe? While I was vacuuming the other day.
    ate a pickle? Last week
    wore a hat? Last night. My 2 year old made us all wear plastic fireman hats from the Library.
    got dresses up? Don't remember...Probably her Christening 2 years ago.
    made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!)> I was pregnant & had to pick my Son up at Preschool. I was so tired & feeling really sick. He Ice skated as part of the curriculum so we had to pick up his skate bag out of a huge garbage pail on skate days. Most of the Mom's were waiting in thier cars facing the entrance. I figured I wold get a head start & just get his bag & put it back in the car before he came outside. I reached in & literally fell inside the huge pail. It tipped over & I just laid there for a second 1/2 inside the pail to see if I was hurt. I wanted to laugh & cry at the same time. I really wanted to crawl inside the pail, hide & fall asleep. LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:43 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Wore a hat
    Got dressed up
    Made a fool of myself
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2013