When was the last time you...Wednesday 10/23

Randomly random post....

When was the last time you...

stubbed your toe?
ate a pickle?
wore a hat?
got dresses up?
made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!)

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 11:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• 2 days ago
    Hmmmm.....a year ago?
    Geeze, I never wear hats.
    Define "dressed up". LOL
    I make a fool out of myself daily.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Stubbed my toe--today
    Ate a pickle--last night because I am on some weird sweet gherkin kick
    Wore a hat--a few hours ago when I walked. I always wear a ball cap when I walk
    Dressed up--my dad's funeral 3 years ago
    Fool--when I put on roller skates after 20+ years. I haven't fallen yet but I felt like a village idiot the first few times
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• stubbed your toe? don't remember
    ate a pickle? willingly? like never
    wore a hat? don't wear hats
    got dresses up? couple months ago for a wedding- and ended up feeling over dressed : /
    made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!) I fell at zumba about 2 weeks ago-does that count? Otherwise, zumba itself ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• stubbed your toe? it's been so long and I am so scared to say anything and jinx it!
    ate a pickle? mm a week at least
    wore a hat? wore one at the beginning of the month wile shoveling snow
    got dresses up? been a long time, but this weekend!
    made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!) Here on CM, where it shouldn't matter but it does to me.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Stubbed my toe-hmmm...can't remember
    Ate a pickle-Last night
    Wore a hat-When I was six, lol
    Got dressed up-2 weeks ago
    Made a fool of myself-That's my nature, lol

Cassie, you didn't do anything wrong!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• stubbed your toe? All the time.
    ate a pickle? 2nd grade. It was my favorite food and we had favorite food show and tell. Afterwards we got to eat what we brought. I ate half of mine and then put it away in my backpack. It just so happened that the next day was winter break and my backpack went in my closet. Two weeks later, I pulled the pickle out of my backpack. I have not ate a pickle since then.
    wore a hat? A few weeks ago when I went hiking.
    got dresses up? A few weeks ago at my sister's wedding
    made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!) Today. I used my car key to get something unstuck. Without realizing it I had bent my key in the process. At lunch I went to leave work and my key would not fit in the ignition. It took me a few minutes to figure out why. When I did, I had to go back into work and figure out a way to bend it back.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• stubbed your toe? Shoot, I do it so often I can't even say. I'm sure I've done it since I got up this morning.

ate a pickle? It's been a few months because we ran out and I kept forgetting to buy more. But we picked up a big jar at Wal-Mart tonight, so I'm sure my daughter and I will break it open after school tomorrow.

wore a hat? Last night, I wore my kiddo's tie-dyed fishing hat all evening, on her request.

got dresses up? For my cousin's wedding at the end of June. Now that I work from home, I don't dress up if I don't have to.

made a fool of yourself? This morning. The receptionist at the dentist's office called with an appointment reminder, but for some reason I thought it would be my daughter's nanna on the phone, and I'd just stepped in cat puke yet again, so I growled, "You better be having more fun than I am!" She laughed and said, "One of those days? I have them, too."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• stubbed your toe? Last week, on the stupid bed frame, and I walked around for 15 min unaware that my toe was bleeding.
    ate a pickle? Last summer, my dad makes awesome pickles and we stayed with my parents for a week.
    wore a hat? Summer, all the time at the pool.
    got dresses up? Uh.... Oh, wedding two weeks ago.
    made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!) Monday at capoeira, I tested to go up in cord rank. It was embarrassing doing that in the middle of a circle with everyone staring at me. But oh well... I made it through.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• stubbed your toe? I haven't and I am due to break my baby toe any day now. I do it about 2xs a year and it was in March of this year so.....
    ate a pickle? today homemade bread and butter
    wore a hat? June Second weekend
    got dresses up? As in fancy in December and is garb 2 weeks ago
    made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!) Seriously? I do faire in the Spring and at various times of the year. Anyone who reads my stuff for any length of time will probably know that I do it all the time. It is funny and no one is harmed. Unless you mean embarrassed over something I did. I honestly can't remember the last time I did that. Maybe in high school? Maybe not. I didn't embarrass much then either.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:30 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• stubbed your toe? can't remember... months, maybe years
    ate a pickle? again: maybe years --not a big fan
    wore a hat? um... ball season
    got dresses up? last week
    made a fool of yourself? (please explain!!!) at a party last week, drew on a friend's head with a sharpie marker --it was a little drunk out :D
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:48 AM on Oct. 24, 2013