I need to speak to our resident sexpert adult content

i was talking to a friend about sex the other day and how i've never acheived the big O through penetration. but i told her that i've come really close a few times, only in doggy style position, and that i always made him stop because i didn't really like the way it felt. it's not a painful sensation but the only way i can explain it is that it's weird and that i almost feel like i might pee. she said that means i'm a squirter. but ive had plenty of clitoral O's and never squirted. is there truth to this, if i let myself relax through it would i squirt? this is obviously too embarassing of a question to ask using my name.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Oct. 24, 2013 in Relationships

• There is some truth to that but it's not a definite squirter situation. I'm not a squirter and have had that sensation followed by the big O but my sister is a squirter and says it builds the same way for her. You'll just have to go with it and see what happens! BTW, never?? Ever?? Lol, you need to try it!!
    WhyPiggy

Answer by WhyPiggy at 11:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Could you try a rear entry position in the shower and let go, and see what happens?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Sounds like he is hitting your bladder.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Squirting is usually only achieved with G-spot stimulation. It stimulates the female prostate resulting in an expulsion of fluid from the spongy tissue. It will feel like a "pee" sensation.
    Some women instinctively "clench" every time they O, because of the fear of peeing. Women who squirt explain more of a "bearing down" action.
    (PS- you're not supposed to orgasm thru penetration- read my rant about the clitoris in my open questions, entitled "HEY ORGASM LADY".)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Interesting that you think you're not supposed to orgasm through penetration...I do. I can feel my g spot..I taught my husband how to feel and find it with his fingers and I do orgasm from his 'magic wand.' I have squirted once from the stimulation but have always reached climax through penetration. And it has not been brought on by clitoral stimulation. To me, those are two very different orgasms, and I do know the difference.
    Tara_S

Answer by Tara_S at 2:27 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Dear Tara_S, you're new here....
    I mostly refer to that particular "rant" to guide women who think their husbands penis is supposed to do everything, and they can just lay there and expect orgasms to happen. "Why doesn't he give me an orgasm?" . It doesn't work that way. Taking an ACTIVE role in knowing one's body, guiding your partner, and aiding in achieving orgasm is the only way to guarantee satisfaction.

Also if you are up to date on the latest in female sexual health, you'd know that the newest theories say that even VAGINAL (from penetration) orgasms are caused by stimulation of the crura. (look that one up if you don't know it), which is also, a clitoral orgasm. A G-spot orgasm is NOT a vaginal orgasm, but a G-spot orgasm. The medical definition of "Vagina" says nothing about pleasure.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Agreed, I'm new here. Got it, don't lay there, active role. Lol, however you want to classify it, G spot orgasm, if you will, was given to me from penetration. Without my husband penetrating me, it wouldn't have happened. Therefore, I achieved an orgasm through penetration!
    Tara_S

Answer by Tara_S at 3:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• I get it Anne! The vagina, or BIRTH CANAL if you will, is just a crazy water slide. The pleasure factors come from that crazy little clitoris critter chilling up in there.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• thats very interesting actually and i did not know that. so the g spot orgasm inside the vagina is only activated by clitoral stimulation through penetration?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• I think of the term "vaginal orgasm" as a distinction between manual or oral stimulation of the clitoris (to orgasm), and achieving orgasm through intercourse.
    It makes sense to me that a "vaginal orgasm" would still be "an orgasm" (clitoral) in the sense of what is being stimulated, and what "causes" or "brings" the climax, but to me the fact that it can & does happen via intercourse is significant. Because of that party line about climaxing through intercourse being the exception, and uncommon, not realistic or typical for most women.
    It makes sense to me that intercourse would & should lead to orgasm for both partners (not that one sex should expect to need something else to climax.) I realize that this isn't true in experience for everyone but it never made sense to me physiologically or biologically that it just "isn't SUPPOSED to" happen for women.

OP, I don't think that sensation indicates being a squirter.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 4:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2013