What should happen to this woman (flagged due to graphic description, not pictures) adult content

Woman (I refuse to call her a mother) tore her 6 year old's scrotum in a rage, tried to superglue it back together, and sent him to bed that way.  Thankfully the child's father found him before he bled out.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Mom-superglued-injured-son-4920668.php

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I blame the father for leaving his child unattended with an obviously mentally ill person. I am sure that this is not the first incident of her abuse towards that poor child.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• She needs professional help, jail time, oh and of course, removal of her reproductive organs with a rusty butter knife.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 2:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• I think it's obvious their family needs help. I hope they get it. All around.
    I think she should get help for managing her anger, for one thing. It is so destructive & tragic.
    But there are a lot of needs, there.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 2:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• I have to be honest, I can't even force myself to read that.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• This brought tears to my eyes. I have a 6 year old son and cannot imagine the pain and terror she inflicted. She is a sick, sick person.
    Tara_S

Answer by Tara_S at 2:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• It's too bad "She needed killing" wouldn't hold up in court as a valid defense. It would be too good for her.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• There was nothing in their that said she had mental problems. Anger issues probably, yes. How did the dad know she would do that?

Answer by louise2 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• She should get some jail time. And never get to be alone with her kids again.

Answer by louise2 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• How sad for this child. That women is sick and twisted.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• There was nothing in their that said she had mental problems.

I have never heard of any stable human being committing such a horrific act. My ex husband has anger issues. He might scream obscenities, or punch a wall. But, he'd never dream of doing something so gruesome to anyone, much less a child.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2013