When it's "Pajama Day" at school, do you let your kids wear the same pajamas they slept in the night prior?

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• No, I make them wear a clean pair.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• eeew,no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• We wash them that night, and then yes, they wear them to school. But the biggest reason for that is that for several years all I could afford was one pair of pj's per kid (and those were goodwill), so it was out of necessity.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• no
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• My kids did not participate in this. I did allow them to take a stuffed animal or pillow though.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• No. My daughter just had Wear Your Jammies Day this week, and she picked out a clean pair in the morning.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• ha, I actually get him a new pair, because most of his pjs are actually old sports jersey t-shirts
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• He doesn't wear pj's to bed, so it was never an issue. I think I had to buy a pair specifically for pj day.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• We never had pajama day when I was a kid or when the girls were little... the granddaughters have participated though. Usually it's just a clean pair of pajama pants with an every day shirt.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Sure. Bonus! No having to get dressed the next day. That type of spirit day sure lifts my spirit.
    Anonymous