About the slut channel post

this is from the one about the pregnant girl saying her dh is watching the slut channel...a lot of the replies said wow your husband is very patient. I don't get it, aren't we supposed to be patient loving and understanding to eachother (husb&wife) when we're going through something? Or are we supposed to throw our hands in the air and say f*ck it I wanna divorce like so many seem to do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I didn't see it, but hormones can be nutty when your pregnant I know I would fight with DH a lot about little things but I still see them as warrented lol even though they were little, and DH still apologized and made a effort to improve or make it up to me anyway despite me being pregnant our problems weren't just dimissed to me having a mood swing.
    bizymom413

Answer by bizymom413 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• She didn't say anything about him watching the slut channel. Read it again and comprehend.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 2:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Easy for you to post anon...but how much of the real thing can you really get from a post..
    I am sure there is much more going on than what was
    written.
    I agree not to throw in the towel so quick, but there is usually more to the
    story than what was read..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• yes, she did, she's talking about her dh watching "the sluts on tv."
    Anonymous

• Um, no offense?

I don't think you read the question right.

She is the one raving about him looking at "sluts" on the street and on tv and ready to leave him at seven months pregnant.

He is the one being patient (IMO). I would find it hard to put with someone with that attitude.

Do I expect my DH to put up with me when I am cranky, hormonal, whatever? Yes of course. But do I take it for granted and chalk it up to "that's what he's supposed to do"? Nope. I'm thankful.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i was going gto say something about that, but i agree it does seem like divorce is too common to me too
    Anonymous

• "sluts on tv" does not mean "slut channel" She also said "sluts on the street" so she's calling any woman this guy happens to see as a slut. Makes me think pregnancy is very hard on her and her hormones for her to lump all women as sluts!!
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 2:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i dont think when people said he was paitient they ment he wasnt most of the time its just when you are pregnant our husbands can sometimes get pretty frustrated with us due to our hornones that our out of wack. I know for fact i started crying the other day just because my husband didnt bring me my sandles i wanted he picked up the wrong ones.
    Anonymous

• How can I get this so called "Slut Channel?"
    Anonymous

• Slut Channel....Bwaahaaa..is that Satelite or regular Cable?....too good, too good
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2009