Highly upset and boyfriend doesn't even care

I've been up since 6am, had to take a class through the courthouse because my license is suspended. It was 3hours long so I figured since I hadn't eaten I'd just knock off the glucose test that one takes when pregnant (I'm 27 weeks). Well I sit through a two hour testing that made me extremely nauseous and dizzy to come home to my boyfriend constantly yelling, talking down to me, and snapping. I haven't done anything for him to treat me in such a way. He's never treated me this badly before so because of it I lose whatever appetite I was starting to get and I only get yelled at more. It's like it doesn't matter that I'm sick, extremely tired and crying. I'm just so depressed and he acts like I've no right to feel that way at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2013 in Relationships

• ok

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• and you stay with this guy why?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• He's never done anything like this before. Plus he came in the room a few minutes ago just to snap at me about my Facebook status.. It's like today in his eyes I can't do anything
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Then tell him to shut the fuck up.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• I told him I didn't want him in the bed tonight and that he can sleep on the couch. I'm beyond hurt that he would act this way towards me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• If he's not usually like this, then chalk it up to him having a bad day--which he still doesn't have the right to take out on you. Tell him to put a cork in it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• boyfriends are easily dumped, husbands are not better think twice if you are sticking with him
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Men do not have the same emotional responses to things that we do. You cannot expect you to empathize with you because he hasn't been in your shoes, so to speak. When you accept that he is a whole other species, you might have more of a successful relationship....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Even if he's had a bad day, he should see that you've also had a bad day. Tell him to go fuck himself.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• What a prince. Hope you have about a dozen more kids together!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2013