**TMI** Red Blood in Stool DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A NICE ANSWER!! adult content

After already having 1 normal bowel movement today, I just went to the bathroom again after getting a very sharp uncomfortable pain in my stomach. **TMI** The stool didn't even look like stool. It looked like nothing but dark maroon colored blood mixed with fresh red blood. When I wiped there was nothing but blood. It actually looked like I was on my period. I've also been having some ovary pains and on and off sharp shooting stomach pain. Should i be freaked out?? Should i go to the er??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2013 in Health

• Red blood is good, if there is going to be blood I would rather it be red. That means it is happening near the exit. I still advise you to go to a doctor and applaud you for not posting a picture.

An ER may be your only option at this hour. Keep us posted.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Are you taking YAZ or Yazmin birth control pills?
    Anonymous

• Go to the dr.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Have you been to the doctor? if not, why?
    And if you have been then what did they say?
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 10:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• No bc. I havent been to the dr because it JUST happened and it's after 10pm here. So i shouldnt be freaked out about it??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• YES. You should be very freaked out.

Pain plus bleeding equals ER.

No questioning. No more cafemom unless you are on a mobile device at the hospital.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Call the on call doctor at your doctor's office/clinic and see what they say. Then go in if they want you to and keep a stool sample if you can.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Jut call your doctor. That's one if the signs of polyps, it's the only way we know my son has more growths without a scope.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• What have you been eating? Do you have roids? Have you eaten something that could not be digested properly?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• how long has this been going on?

go see a doctor- it could be ulcerative colitis...OR something else- but blood in the stool is not good
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2013