Finally got school pix back

For some reason this year BOTH schools had problems getting pictures back from the companies they used. I'm thinking my son needs a retake. The 'hawk is cool, but it fell down pretty quickly that day.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 12:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2013 in General Parenting

• I think they are both perfect.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• They are such cuties!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• I didn't like my son's school pictures either, but I already missed re-take day. I just saw it on the school website but they never sent a note or anything home telling us when it was. Our school is kinda bad about sending reminders home like that.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 7:30 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Our school is kinda bad about sending reminders home like that.
    Lobelia Answer by Lobelia 2 minutes ago

^^^Ours stopped sending home the monthly newsletter & lunch menus, in an effort to save money. We get robo calls instead. And we have to check the website to look at the menu.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• You do know that copying those pictures is ILLEGAL right? I don't think they look bad at all either of them and would not bother with retakes.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• happyAww- they're so cute! :)  If you were having problems with the pic. company, I don't know if I'd risk the retake.  Don't you pass them out at Christmas?

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:17 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• They look good.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Adorable. School pictures are always hit or miss with my kids. I don't usually buy them.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:47 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• cute kids!! :) i usually don't bother buying school pictures either, but that's because i take my own. for us, the school picture is for yearbook purposes only. i was kind of bummed that they didn't put my daughter's braids in front, i sent her to school with french braided pigtails that day and you can't even see them because they're behind her! but other than that it was a nice picture, she actually smiled.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• We do the cheapest thing we can: Picture on CD/email. We get one picture and one pose (seen above), we then take that picture and make as many copies as we want at Costco for WAY cheaper. Also, we get requests from grandparents so they get exactly what they have the room for, and nothing else they don't really want.

Now that I've slept on his picture, it's starting to grow on me. Since the picture we've cut the hawk off. With winter coming, he needs to be able to wear a hat/hood to keep his head and ears warm, and he couldn't do that with the hawk.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Oct. 25, 2013