Why do I have her picture?

I think I know why but want to hear some opinions. Broke up with a guy and took it pretty hard. I still was friend on his page and saw his new gf. I started to follow her on instagram and it make my heart skip a beat when I see him with her. I gt that it hirts to see the one u loved wrapped up with another girl. Part of me wants to delete her because it doesn't help me. The other half wants to see what she had over me. I think she looks pretty, not that I'm ugly, same race as he is. I try to think what does he see in her...she is sweet, small,and prettier. Yes I love(d) him, I'm moving on, I want to get rid lf the gf and just see him. Like if i could see his page without her I would be ok. Maybe if he had another black girl I wouldn't feel so bad??? What do you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• I think you should do a clean sweep and work on forgetting you ever knew him. Do everything you possibly can to never be reminded of him again.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• I think NannyB is right. Just stop. You can't get over him when you are holding on to the past. Maybe there was just something more compatible between him and the new girl. Be thankful that you have the opportunity to find the same kind of love with someone else. Stop following her feed and his feed. Find your own path.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Yep, unfriend them, and consider this a fresh start. Him finding someone else doesn't mean she was better than you in any way, they may just have a better connection. The only way for you to find that for yourself is to move on with your life.

Big Hugs, I know it's painful, but you want to be a whole healthy person when that right man does come along.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• You won't really be able to move on until you stop obsessing about him. Delete them both as friends and don't look back. Until you do that, you're not moving on. You may think you are, but you're not.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• I think you should let go of both of them electronically and emotionally. Time to move on.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Thanks guys. I do have.a kid with so a bit hard. I really did love him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2013