Good Gravy, this place is dead today! Any big plans for the day or weekend?

We have a few things planned for tomorrow. Thankfully a good portion of it will be indoors since it's supposed to rain tomorrow sometime. We are running in a fun run in the morning, so I hope the rain holds off until that's done.

Other than that, probably yard work. Trimming the bushes outside and maybe the trees too. I suck at that though, so hopefully I don't make them worse. Maybe I should just pay someone to do that.

What are y'all doing this weekend?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 11:25 AM on Oct. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I am leaving tomorrow morning for Disney for 12 days with the family!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Unfortunately we'll be car shopping. DH was in a wreck 3 weeks ago, and the insurance co finally got around to figuring out yesterday it was totaled. Ugh, I hate dealing with sales people.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• My plan for this weekend is to spend as little money as possible since I spent so much this past week which will probably end up meaning spending the whole weekend cleaning the house and/or laying around being lazy which I'm totally fine with.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Nothing today. Maybe nothing tomorrow. The roller rink is having a costume party and I'm trying to decide if I can gracefully roller skate in a costume or not. Either way we are going skating on Sunday. My daughter got a bunch of coupons from her friends' entertainment books so it's only a $7 day. Cheap fun, great workout.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• The PTO is putting on a big Halloween party at my daughter's elementary school, so we'll go check that out tomorrow night. Sunday we've got a meeting at church I'm not at all looking forward to, since we'll be discussing whether it's time to close the doors, and exactly when and how that should happen. I've known it was coming, but the church has been the only family there Is for my daughter and me since she was born and before that, so the future feels a little too uncertain to suit me right now.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2013

• im getting a sitter saturday night for my oldest so i can hang out with the new man in my life. other than that not much, my other kids will be with the asshole this weekend so probably catching up on reading & cleaning.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• oh & thanks for the reminder, i need to do my yard this weekend too.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• My middle schoolers have a school dance tonight then an FCA (fellowship of Christian athletes) bonfire and weenie roast tomorrow night. Sunday the whole family is going to the fall festival at my church - music, games,hayrides, home baked goodies, etc.

Answer by missanc at 12:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• today DD won an award at school for showing unity and leadership skills...so it will be hard to top that :D
    tomorrow FIL is coming into town for the day for DH's and my b-days so we'll probably eat steak, get some presents/cash, and just have a great visit with him
    Sunday is bday celebration at my mom's house. we picked homemade lasagna (my moms is sooo good!) and sheet cake for desert...plus more presents/cash!

i love bday weekends!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Today is my nephew's birthday, so we are going to his party/bonfire tonight. Tomorrow, we are going to the pumpkin patch, and then watching football the rest of the day. Sunday, I'll probably spend catching up laundry. DH is leaving Tuesday for the FFA convention in Kentucky, so wanna make sure he has plenty of clean clothes.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2013