Im a parent of four I've just gave birth 2 a premeey May 17th, he's home on oxygen so I'm not able to work. I need help findind out how 2 get my family adopted?

Please send me some different avenue's to try to get my family adopted for christmas. Thank u

raqie

Asked by raqie at 11:57 AM on Oct. 25, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Take your email down!
    Contact some churches and the salvation army

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Try Toys for Tots and other charities in your area.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Contact your local police department. There are programs where police officers deliver toys to children in many communities. Also look up Catholic Charities for help. You don't have to be Catholic to receive their services. Call your local stores like Wal-Mart, Kmart, and Target, and see how to get your children on their "giving trees"--people pick off the names and buy presents for kids at the stores where the trees are.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• If you have a land line, call 211 for community resources in your area, or look up the website for your local United Way adopt a family
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• my daughter went to the salvation army . get there early though. some signups have certain hours and they give out numbers.good luck also try toys for tots.
    carolina54

Answer by carolina54 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2013