New life

I had my life torn apart starting a year ago. dh confirmed to me that he had cheated, aug. of this year I lost my fourth pregnancy. this one was the only one that wasn't really planned and with trying to pull things back together w/ dh having another baby would have been a very bad idea. the only child ive been pregnant with that I didn't want, but I got over it i had to do the right thing witch was have the baby and just go on with life. we lost our house soon after i found out i was pregnant. moved in with mil. was not a good situation. so i lost the baby and had to have a d&c. we r now living with , my parents. dh job is not making enough money to get a place and afford his cars gas and other bills yet make too much to get help, really sucks and is very very hard at times me and dh feel like we have let out children down. my question is do any of u mamas know of a work at home opportunity that does not cost an arm and a leg to start up. i am very willing to work. i stay at home with a 1 year old all day. we really need an extra income to get out of this situation get our own place so our kids have room for their stuff. i am willing to do pretty much anything, however i only speak English and do not drive do to a lack of know how. lol. i am ready to start my new life and heal from the pain me and my children have gone through.

savanna2327

Asked by savanna2327 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2013 in Money & Work

• Take your email down....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• You really can't post this kind of thing here...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• You can't just post your email here in Answers. I really wouldn't suggest you post anything of this nature anywhere on the net. You never know what you may wind up with....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• What shift does your DH work? Go get a job that is a different shift he is on.  If you need the money that bad. That will help.  And one of you will always be with the kids. No daycare. You can't afford anyways.

Answer by louise2 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• y cant I post here?
    savanna2327

Comment by savanna2327 (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Learn to drive and get a job working when your dh is home. If there were an easy work at home job we would all be doing it. If you make too much for pa, then you may need to cut out some wants in order to cover your needs (like housing).

Answer by missanc at 3:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• "y cant I post here?"

Because what you're posting is technically a self advertisement and would be considered spam. That and it's not smart to post your personal email like that. AND there's not really much that we can even do for you. If you had asked for ideas for what you could do, we could help there, but soliciting for employment (at least that's what it seems like you're doing, as there's no real question in your post) kind of crosses a line.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• dh works from early morning to evening . I have already thought of this I would have no time to sleep if I got a job in the few hours of the night that dh didn't work.
    savanna2327

Comment by savanna2327 (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Or at least as your post was originally worded, as I see it's been edited now...
    bandgeek521

• yea the question was if any of u know of a work at home opportunity. and ive asked before nothing really followed through but at least those women were helpful . I don't care how u see it, but I was asking a question from one mother to others.
    savanna2327

Comment by savanna2327 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2013