Does anyone else love Target like I love Target?

Just wondering...

I could spend all day there.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 6:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2013 in Shopping

•   Are you kidding?!  This is my next tattoo! lol ;p  Not really, but I do like to shop there. :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• I've started shopping at Target more often lately. In my area, their prices are comparable to Wal-Mart's, but their stores are a lot cleaner and the employees actually know where things are and seem willing to help. Also, Wal-Mart has a bad habit of only having two or three registers open when the lines are seventeen miles long, and Target doesn't. I like getting clothes for my daughter there, and toys. I won't ever shop their bakery again because of the way my daughter's fourth birthday party almost crashed and burned--it was the first one she ever had at school--but that's my personal grudge. Other than the bakery, I like Target a lot.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• I was there earlier. I live half a mile from Wal Mart but I was just in a Target mood so I drove the distance. All I needed was some personal items. It's so quiet and clean.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• I like the sales at the end of the season on kids clothes. They have great toys for the kids too. I just ordered a new car seat from Target online. The Nautilus 3 in 1 car seat. It was on sale for $139 then I found a web code for $10 off & I got free shipping. That blew away the price on Amazon who I used to always buy from. So Target sales can be great.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• I would live in target.
    AllyB_

Answer by AllyB_ at 9:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• i like their stuff but they're too expensive for my broke ass.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Lol, probably not Staci! I do love a little Target shopping, especially in housewares. They have the neatest kitchen gadgets. :0)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 7:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• Target is ridiculously expensive in my opinion so I don't shop there. At least where I live their prices are not comparable to Walmart. But I also don't have the issues with Walmart that a lot of people do. All the stores in my area are well kept and pleasant to visit
    Daigen

Answer by Daigen at 7:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• I love Target....I always shop clearance, at the end of the season for the next year!
    CaliBlondeGirl

Answer by CaliBlondeGirl at 10:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2013

• I love Target. The only thing I don't love about Target is that they got rid of the nacho cheese for their soft pretzels. It's a travesty.

But... there's always popcorn. I LOVE Target.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2013