Smoking Pot?

How many moms on here still smoke the occasional joint? Would you let your teens smoke pot at home with you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• I don't & I wouldn't ever smoke with my kids.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 5:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• LOL! Really!??? First do not smoke it, anymore. Owe hell no< if I would let my teen smoke it at home.

Answer by louise2 at 7:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Really? Pot is a huge problem with teens right now. I would never say it is allowed. My son has been caught with it and we are dealing with the consequences. How confusing for them if you tell them it is OK.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• No I don't smoke it, and no I wouldn't smoke it with them! I dated a guy in high school whose parents were hippies who never gave up pot. They let him smoke with them all the time. He's such a loser now, just like his parents. His brain is so fried, I'm surprised he can still function.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• badUm...NO.  It's up to parents to set a good example & encourage their kids to follow a positive path toward a successful life.  Not to test positive & ruin their lives.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Meant,,,First I do not

Answer by louise2 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• No & ABSOLUTELY NOT!
    My BIL is about brain dead in a nursing home right now....his Mother & Father drank & allowed him to since he was young. Now look where he is. My Sister goes there every day sometimes twice, he health is deteriorating over the stress. She can't eat, she is losing everything she has. His Mother is now drinking more because she is upset. My Mother is losing her mind over this. No family Holidays, my kids can't see their uncle like this. He ruined everyone's life because he could not stop destroying himself. Sorry for the vent but you have to see the big picture.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• I have a legitimate medical marijuana license, and I use small amounts of the drug for pain control. I wouldn't even consider letting my teenage stepson smoke at home with me, since I don't use pot recreationally, and even in a state where it's now legal for adults, it's still against the law for minors.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• I see this as the same as parents who allow their teens to drink...neither pot or alcohol should be made available for them, but I would much rather go for the pot than the alcohol.....

Answer by older at 2:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• No, and NO.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2013