Been married for 6 six years and have two kids. Is this normal?

Our son is 8 months and our daughter is 5. Lately my husband hasn't been interested in sex. Well we usually have sex at least 3 times a week. Sometimes more. He does work a lot, 60 hours a week. So I'm assuming he is tired maybe? He's 36 and I'm 35. I do keep up with myself and have lost all of my baby weight. When we do have sex the past two months, it's in the morning before he leaves for work and it's usually quick. Is this what happens after you're married with kids? Is it time to accept that it may become boring? Or could he be cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Oct. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• You're still getting some 3 times a week?! I think you guys should consider yourselves lucky that you are able to have the time & energy to pull that off! If you are not happy with only 3 times a week, I guess you guys need to talk it over & plan some date nights.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:36 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Look at this website for all sorts of down to earth, practical ideas to keep the flame alive. Lots of different tabs to research.

http://www.drlauraberman.com/about-dr-berman

silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• You are taking a huge jump to assume he is cheating just because he doesn't want to do it as often as before? How about talking to him about it?! How are finances? Maybe he is worried about something. Before I accused my DH of cheating I would surely know already. Maybe he doesn't want to get you pregnant again right now either.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• have you tried talking to him about this?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Isn't this something you should be asking him? Talk to him about it. Chances are he is tired. If he works 60 hrs a week and you guys have two young kids, I can imagine he's exhausted.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• I did try to talk to him! He says nothing is wrong.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Maybe it's my approach? How should I be asking him?
    Anonymous

• How should I be asking him?
    Anonymous Comment by Anonymous (original poster) a minute ago

^^^He's YOUR husband. You know him best. How do you normally communicate your concerns with him? This is no different.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• After kids most sex lives tend to go down. If you are still getting some 3 times a week. You should be happy. We have been married 24 years and still doing it 3 times a week.

Answer by louise2 at 9:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Children change everything my dear. Please don't give up and if you have family...see if they will watch them and have a date night once in a while just for quality time.

Maybe if time permits, do something he likes just to show you are thinking of him!
    DSanborn

Answer by DSanborn at 10:13 AM on Oct. 26, 2013