What are signs of cheating? How did you finally get proof?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• Google
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• You find out you have a STD. And you know you only had sex with your DH/SO.

Answer by louise2 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Truly it is at first a gut instinct. At least for me, but I didn't want to believe it, so I lived in denial until it hit me in the face with two marriages that it happened in. If your spouse is acting differently than he/she has been...look into it. My last husband lied til the bitter end and when we divorced and I moved out, she was moved in the next day. There was an STD issue that did come up and God did clear me of, which the doctor said was from him. Don't know if your a christian or not, but if it is possible, go to another place to stay and evaluate the situation. IT takes getting outside the box to see what you can't or don't want to see while your in the box.

I pray for you that there is a working solution for you if you and your husband do love each other. And if you have GOD in your lives it will make a difference. I never did in my marriages, but I know now that without Him there is no way to survive.
    DSanborn

Answer by DSanborn at 9:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Thank you dsanborn.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Sometimes the evidence is there in the open. Mysterious text messages. SUdden change in behavior patterns. Lying.

More often than not when a woman believes her husband is cheating she's correct.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• I knew when he accused me of cheating and he was doing it to distract me from finding out he was cheating.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Changes in the habits, mood, lying, blaming, financial problems, different friends, work hours/duties changes.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2013