Do you have any fun plans for today?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 11:29 AM on Oct. 26, 2013 in Entertainment

• It's Sunday-It's my birthday so am planning on getting together later with my family for a big dinner & birthday cake
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• Not really. I plan to do my nails. I have to go by the bank for a deposit. Maybe the store to get some fruits and vegetables. We have already done a fun run and went to a quick Dr.'s appt for the kids and had breakfast. I thought it was going to rain, but it hasn't yet. If it holds off we might do some yard work and trim the bushes that have gotten wild.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:32 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Owe yea, fun! Cleaning the kitchen up and washing cloths! Basic house work.

Answer by louise2 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 26, 2013

• I woke up with a headache yet again, so I'm trying to drown it with coffee. My boyfriend and I are taking our daughter to Monster Mash, a school activity with music, games, candy, and all the stuff kids can't resist, once he gets off work tonight. I'm excited that he wants to do a family activity with just the three of us, since unfortunately sometimes you can't drag him on a tow chain.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Have to finish getting my decorations ready ... the ones I don't put until Halloween. Milk jug ghosts with glow sticks in them. I have to vacuum and make mom's b-day gift ... earrings.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• My oldest son went to his friend's. My youngest is having her cousin over to spend the nite. So, at least they are having fun ;p

As for me, I've already done a few loads of laundry, did the grocery shopping & dinner is in the oven - I'm slow cooking some spice-rubbed pork steaks :p

Tomorrow after her cousin goes home, we're going pumpkin shopping :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• I'm too sick for anything (plus af is here) so just lots of tv time and a little outside playing for my kids.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 5:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• No.

Jk yeah.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2013