My boyfriend/sons father is always accusing me of cheating on him.Please help!

He always thinks im going to meet up with other men when I go to work or when I used to stay at home with our son. He yells at me about it and tells me I am doing this no mayyer what I say he wont listen. Its gotten to the point where we argue about this issue all day sometimes. I feel so hopeless, because I love him so much and it hasnt always been like this. Its making me so depressed I feel like ive tried everything. Hes extremely paranoid. And I have no one to talk to because my family and friends live in missouri and I live in cali. And if I leave him then I have to go all the way back to missouri so ill be taking our son away from him which I dont want to do. Ultimately I love him so much and I want this to work I just cant take this anymore. Im trying so hard and he continues to accuse me. Please help!

hobomomma

Asked by hobomomma at 4:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• He's probably cheating on you!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• First and foremost... PLEASE learn how to use punctuation. Second of all, if you don't want to live that life, get out. Why are you putting yourself through that mess of a drama? The only person that can help you is YOU!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• I bet 25 dollars he's the cheater or very close to doing so, jealous people are the very ones who do the wrong they accuse you of. It's because they know what they them selves are capable of.

pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 4:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• I agree with PGA, when they act like that, they are the ones that are guilty of cheating!
    Respect yourself and give the ass what he wants! A life without you in it!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 4:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Maybe you need to stop fighting over it. Tell him you are not cheating . If that is not good enough for him. Ask him if you really are what is he going to do about it. He has not left you yet. So tell him to stop the BS. Show you real proof you are cheating .

Answer by louise2 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Tell him plain and simple that his accusations are driving you away, and that you don't want to leave but if he keeps it up, there's nothing for you to stick around for.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Ignore him. Ever heard the phrase "I think you protest too much."? Your repeated and continual denial is only fueling his fire. Say it once and ignore him. Leave and go for a walk if you have to. This is his problem to work on not yours. It could be he is the one cheating. I would go ahead and go on back to Missouri. There's no need to be yelled at and falsely accused of something you didn't do. Him yelling at you in front of the child is a bit worse. It sets a bad example. You are better off without him for now.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• To me, either a person trusts me or they don't. If I haven't done anything to raise suspicions (like cheating in the past) then I won't stay around while they disrespect me like that. If he doesn't love you enough to respect you, and therefore trust you, he isn't worth all this heartache.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• GO HOME. Back to Missouri. Guys like this are Trouble with a capital T.

Stay with him and you'll be getting this and worse the rest of your life, and your son will become the same kind of man. You may love this man, but HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU. He's proving it daily with his behavior. He doesn't want a mate, he wants a slave.

GO HOME.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• He's only saying it because he is the one that is doing it I did it to and that's what was going on
    chenoa2412

Answer by chenoa2412 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2013