Ever had a stalker or crazy SO?

Thanks ednakrabapple for helping me think of posting this....Kinda goes along with your question about what is wrong with people.
There was this guy one time who I had broken up with. He showed up at my house. I had a peep hole so I knew it was him. I wouldnt answer the door or the phone cuz he seemed a little loopy. He sat on my porch for FOUR hours & would not leave. I finally had to call the cops to come remove him. He left roses & a knife for me on the porch.

bduckett0723

Asked by bduckett0723 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a stalker boyfriend in high school. I dated him for like 6 months and then broke up with him because he was too annoying. After I broke up with him he called me from the riverfront camp sites we have around here and had me talk to some guy that said he knew me but I didn't know him and then when the stalker xboyfriend got back on the phone he said that he was going to come kidnap me and take me to the river camps. After that he use to just stop by my house, come in, get into the fridge and then sit on the couch and watch tv. Even my mom was asking me when he'd leave why he was still coming by and bothering me. He use to call my friends houses and try to talk to me or call them and talk to them about me. After I moved out of state he called me (don't know how he got my number) and asked if I had found a boyfriend yet and to tell me that he missed me. I asked him why and he said well we did date for 6 months. He's a weirdo
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 3:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• there was this guy the like me he live 2 hour away from me and will come over and bring me stuff so i kinda was scare of him he look cucu so i told my cousin to tell him i wasent home he say ok and just stand there and he stay there for like a good hour and my cousin call her boyfriend and then he left but sometimes he would wait to see my car and fallow me home he would show up out of nowhere i been at walmart and he will show up
    Anonymous