Do people say,"I'm going to eat a mess of Mexican or Indian food and then make my way to Walmart... adult content

to take a giant,smelly dump"?
I have NEVER walked into a Walmart bathroom and NOT had either someone currently taking a huge one,or recently have done it,both having me wonder if the woman in the next stall is actually dead over there.
And what is with getting crap all over the seat? How do you not see that?
It's strange. I have never encountered this at any other store.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Better than the shit ball that was smeared all over the back of the stall door that I didn't notice until I was getting ready to open it. Like someone actually took a ball of shit in their hand and smeared the ball of shit on the door.
    What

The

F*ck?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• I NEVER SHOULD HAVE CLICKED HERE
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Public bathrooms are my worst fear! Think about what a men's room must look like...

From my understanding, men's bathrooms are sterile compared to women's. They hardly ever need to sit, and when they do, they don't have anything bloody to get rid of.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• I googled "walmart shoppers" and this is what I got - lol

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• I heard on here. some women do not sit on the seat. They squat over it. So I guess that is how they get shit on the seat.

Answer by louise2 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Airports, too.
    Which is why I always carry my scentsy spray in my purse. People love coming in after me!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• luckily, the area i live in has really nice Walmart bathrooms...perks of living in a suburb that is trying really hard to pretend they arent redneck Oklahomans haha. once we had to stop at a gas station in downtown OKC and when i went in the WHOLE bathroom was covered in crap...it was like that scene from Daddy Day Care. needless to say i did NOT use it.

men's bathrooms at sports arenas/ball parks are some of the worst things...pee is everywhere. im guessing cause they're wanting to get back to the game as fast as possible.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• What about the people that don't bother to flush? Like seriously? The toilet isn't broken and neither is that hand because I obviously see the toilet paper you used it to wipe your butt with multiple wads! Sickos.....
    CaliBlondeGirl

Answer by CaliBlondeGirl at 12:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2013

• It's Walmart- what do you expect?! lol ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2013