Hello again :)

I hope everyone has been well. I haven't been on here in what feels like forever!!!

Kids birthday party has passed and husband has come gone and left yet agin for more training! We had family here for a visit. Thankful we live a long long drive away sometimes lol my baby boy turned 5 yesterday and I feel like I had him just last week... Makes me wonder how in the hell you ladies with grown kids do it!!

I've been working my butt off lately babysitting six days a week for two girls (rounding me out to 5 kids some days) I'm exhausted!!

How have you all been? Anything new or exciting happening in your life at the moment?

nnh_mama

Asked by nnh_mama at 10:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I was just going to give you a shoutout for answering my question. Hi there!!!!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Hi you! It sounds like there should have been five or six of you to keep up with all of those kids.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Staci, in your post you said "11 month old" and I seriously thought no way her baby is already 11 months old!! Lol I feel like you were just posting baby bump pictures in your other daughters play room bahahaha then I thought... Duhhhh. If Mine is already 9 months.. Clearly your baby has grown too hahaha

Ballad! I am seriously beyond tired some days! It's even harder to find time to come on here, when my kids are asleep I'm trying to do everything around the house and during the day forget it! Im juggling so much it's like a circus act in my house!
    nnh_mama

Comment by nnh_mama (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

•  Wow- sounds like you could use one of these! ;p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2013

• I'm flat exhausted all day long and massively hormonal......oh wait! that's totally normal when you're 8 weeks pregnant. Yes, I finally got pregnant 2+ years after stopping Depo.

My Taekwondo school had their Halloween party last night and the maze us Leadership people put together was a HUGE hit. Today my kids are going to another Halloween party for a friend from school.

My husband is now working a double, split shift at work, so we never see him during the week now. This could go on until the New Year or beyond and the earliest.

My oldest turned 10 on the 15th. He and his friends had a blast at his bowling party.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• Rosehawk, you sound like your pretty swamped as well!! Congrats on expecting! So you wouldn't recommend the depo? I am in the patch and serious want to get off it, last week I ran out (because I didn't have a replacement patch). Ad my damn pharmacy would refill it for two days so I had nothing and started my period a week early! I'm all screwed up.

I was thinking depo but I don't want to do it if it will make getting pregnant difficult in the future..
    nnh_mama

Comment by nnh_mama (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• Hi....I've also been gone for awhile & am now back--I'm stressed---lost my job-haven't worked in a week and a half now---
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• For what it is, I LOVED depo (no periods, no crazy mood swings). But, the OTHER side effects I DON'T recommend. Depo seriously tricks your body into thinking it's pregnant, so you don't ovulate. The problem is, it takes FOREVER to get out of your system. Conception, post Depo, is an average of 6-18 months. My last Depo shot was July, 9 2011 and my lmp was Aug 30, 2013.

I think part of my difficulties conceiving was the fact that I was on Deop for 4 1/2 years, and it's really only recommended for 2 years.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2013