What to charge

What would u charg to pick up a girl from school every day? School is not far away but it's a pain in the ass because I have to pack two infants, a toddler, and call my sons school to also pick him up (as I wouldn't make it home in time to get him from the bus)

I'd pack them, drive to school, unpack them all to go in and sign the girl out, repack everyone in the car, drive home and in pack yet again lmao I'm working out a friggin sweat at that point.
The mother has offered to pay more for the inconvenience but what would you charge?

I almost don't think it's even worth it. Lol I wanna say keep your money and do it yourself or pay someone else to bring her to me lol

nnh_mama

Asked by nnh_mama at 10:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Oh hell no! Have her find a way for her daughter to make it to your house.
    Remember, packing and unpacking babies in the rain, snow etc is a pain in the ass, not taking into account, one may be napping at that time.
    Welcome back!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 10:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• If I couldn't be there for my own child I would politely decline. Otherwise, I guess you will just have to figure out what it's worth to you.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2013

• Honestly, if it meant screwing up my kids routines (having to change how your son comes home), I wouldn't do it at all. I'm all for helping people out, but there's a big difference between a one time inconvenience and a daily one. If she needed help for just one day because of an appointment, or even a whole week, I'd do it, but not every day indefinitely.

As far as what to charge, though, given the level of inconvenience, I'd figure out how much gas I'm using, then double that and add probably at least another $10-15 to it.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2013

• yes i would . its your time and gas.
    carolina54

Answer by carolina54 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2013