• In the Spotlight:

im in a bad situation

my sons father.. current boyfriend.. told me he has chlamydia, and started accusing me of cheating on him...i never did not true.. so i went to the doctor and they said i had it too. and the doctor said the only way you can get it is if you have sex with someone who has the disease.. i know i didnt cheat so it must be him hes saying i gave it to him but i didnt cuz i never cheated on him.i think he gave it to me. basically i for sure know by the facts that he cheated on me with someone who had chlamydia. i keep thinking of other ways we coulda got the disease but the doctor said you can only get it from having sex with someone who already has it. he wont admit that he cheated but its kinda obvious. i dont know if i should leave him or stay. have any of u had ur man cheat.. how did u deal..he wont admit it at all.. he keeps saying i did it. i feel like i cant fully believe this until it comes out of his mouth what do i do..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• You have a STD and you can't believe he cheated? If you didn't cheat then that only leaves one other person- him. Chlamydia is only transmitted through sex. I would have a very hard time staying with someone I couldn't ever trust.
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• If you didn't cheat on him then yes, he cheated, and he's blaming you so he feels better, classic cheater behavior. Leave him, tell him you know he's the one who cheated and you can't be with someone who would do that to you, then leave.
    Anonymous

• I would do some research online and see how long it takes to show up and stuff like that but You can only come to one conclusion that he has been with someone. Of course he will deny it, he may never admit it but you will have to look at the facts. I don't know anything about stds but do sme research, but don't keep your head in the sand.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Anon....why the multiple posts with the same question and story??
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 4:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• http://www.emedicinehealth.com/chlamydia/page3_em.htm

Quote:
    No symptoms in 70-80% of cases (One study found that 3% of a sample of young adults 18-35 years had untreated chlamydia.)
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 4:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2009