Hey fiatpax can you read my dream?

Really it was a nightmare. I dreamed that my younger two boys were little boys again (they are 22 & 24 now). We were walking in a cemetery with my husband, and there were men moving bodies. They were in body bags that had been vaccuum sealed so you could see the complete shape and outline of the bodies. They were in various poses, children with their legs crossed, People with arms crossed, it was creepy.

I reached for my boys to comfort them and keep them close, but neither wanted me to comfort them. Then I realized my aunt was buried there, and I didn't even know she had died. (She's still alive.) It was a horrible dream, and I woke up feeling so sad.

What do you think?

ohwrite

Asked by ohwrite at 5:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• hi, just saw this, sorry it took so long

you are worries about someones actions or health
    most likely actions because your boys are young and assume in good health
    could be your boy(s), but does not have to be that are living in some risky way
    the aunt, i am thinking is really another woman (your age) possibly having same issue of adult children moving on with their own lives and choices. just another you (not worried about your aunt) but easier to place another woman in a creepy place than yourself

who is close to your heart that is living in a way that is harmful to them, or dangerous
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2013

• I'm not Fiatpax, but how awful!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• Thanks Ballad, it really was a horrible nightmare. I woke up and just cuddled closer to my husband.
    ohwrite

Comment by ohwrite (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• Thank you Fiat. I have some serious concern for one of my sons.
    ohwrite

Comment by ohwrite (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2013