Do you enjoy shopping for....

Bras?

UGH! I HATE it! Too many choices, too much padding, hate the underwire, now they have bras for back fat! Seriously, back fat!
All I want is a simple bra! There is no such thing anymore. Plus, they're EXPENSIVE!

KTElite

Asked by KTElite at 6:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2013 in Shopping

• I hate it. I can never find a cute style in my size, so it takes forever. Sorry but just because I'm large chested, I don't want a bra that looks best on Mrs. Doubtfire.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• I buy cacique and I just walk in and grab my size n leave. Love layne Bryant
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• I hate bra shopping. I used to work in the lingerie dept. of a department store eons ago and I didn't mind it much then. But I could look at them all day long and figure out what I wanted to try on when I wasn't on the clock. Actually having to go and buy them now is a huge pain in the arse. Not to mention I have a particular skill in picking styles that are about to be discontinued, so I can never buy the same bras later.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• I hate it. Last time I tried on 18 before I found one that fit me pretty well, and it's far from perfect.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

•   What underwire REALLY feels like!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• I never change my style. I just always get the same one.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• No
    I have D's and most of the bras have underwire. Can't wear those. It digs into my armpits

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• no I hate to shop and to look for a bra is the ultimate pain in the ass
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 7:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• Don't wish you had my skill. You never get what you really want. It sucks. If I end up finding something I really like and want more of, I can never find them because they don't make them anymore.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• Yeah, about as much as I enjoy slamming my finger in a car door. I don't care to shop for much of anything, but bras are even less fun than average.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2013