Baby sitting a child with multiple allergies.

I provide the food. She is 3. She is allergic to all nuts, wheat, eggs, citrus and strawberries and is lactose intolerant. He mom says only her nut and egg allergies are severe. Wheat, citrus and strawberries cause he to be itchy and get hives while the eggs and nuts can cause her to swell. The mom is providing her rice milk but I would like a few ideas on what I can safely serve her for lunch and snacks. I am having to modify our menu quite a bit. I have some ideas but I would like a few more for varieties sake. Obviously there will be a lot of meats, rice, veggies and safe fruits. It pays well and frankly we need the money(to the tune of $170 a week-mom is scared to put her in a daycare- for good reason imo) so I will accept the challenge! scrubbed everything this weekend and locked up my kids (11& 13) peanut products on the top shelf in the pantry. Made sure all of our dairy products are on the bottom self of the fridge and put a lock on it.

The sample menu I emailed her mom to check was this:

Mon: sunbutter with apple slices and rice crackers. carrot sticks.
Tues: sliced turkey dog, baked beans, pineapple and brown rice
Wed: black bean dip (no cheese or milk) corn tortillas, spinach and apple sauce
Thurs: chicken and veggie fried rice (no egg) apple slices
Friday: coconut milk yogurt with rice puff cereal, sliced grapes and banana

snacks include:
various non citrus fruits
carrot sticks
popcorn
corn chips
coconut milk yogurt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I bet her mother can give you a very good idea of what she can and will eat.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2013