Speaking of annoying Cartoon characters...

Does the fact that on Arthur the parents ALWAYS take DW's side annoy anyone else? Like they never hear Arthur out and DW hardly ever gets in trouble for part in whatever happened. They just fuss at Arthur while she hides and sticks her tongue out at him behind their backs. I want to jump through the TV and tell them to shut up and let Arthur tell his side of the story dang it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2013 in Entertainment

• Angelina Ballerina owns the title of annoying cartoon character
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• no, sponge Bob takes that title I believe. Angelina can out whine Caillou (however the hell you spell that) though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• I hate annoying orange and Uncle Grandpa. I have limits. I've never seen Angelina Ballerina. I thought that was a book.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• Arthur is meant to to be that way though. It's all from HIS perspective, so of course it's going to be skewed.

I agree that SpongeBob takes the cake on annoying. But, Adventure Time is right up there with him.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• Angelinas cartoons are terribly annoying, the dance class is a little better lol
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 8:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• how dare you i love spongebob!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• Caillou makes me want to jump out a window. Why is he bald anyway? What's with the annoying primary colors? Grandma needs a serious foundation garment.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• I don't think Angelina outwhines Caillou, NO ONE outwhines that bald little shit. Spongebob is the devil!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• My blood boils when Yo Gabba Gabba comes on....Don't, Don't, Don't Bite your friends...Grrrrrrrrrrrrr......
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2013

• The one I can't stand is Mike the Knight! He's the most self-centered, know-it-all, whiny little brat, and then all at once he has a revelation in each show and acts like fit company for a few moments, till the next episode starts and he's his bratty self again.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2013