Funniest thing your kids said all day

maxx (4): i'm your bestfriend
matty(4): i'm just ryans bestfriend
maxx: and mine too, you double crosser
matty: I'm not a double crosser!

XD XD XD??
Where do they get this.

Whats the funniest thing your kids said today?

AllyB_

Asked by AllyB_ at 11:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well, the jury's still out on whether it was exactly funny or not. But I laughed because it was either that or crawl under my chair at church. The pastor asked for prayer requests, and my kindergartner, who is the only kid there not yet in her teens, piped up, "We should pray for this boy Zachary in my class. He gets in trouble every day for saying potty words, so maybe God will help him stop."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• My DD who is 9 said "why don't we just call antonyms opposites. I mean really, why are they trying to confuse me with these fancy apple words anyway" lol

pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 12:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• My Son (7) said that everyone is talking about the girl in his class that's out sick. He said she has..... "drunk-i-tis" ! I laughed & said "do you mean Bronchitis?" He said "YEA!! How did you know, WOW?" LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2013