Do you wonder...... "Did I make a mistake?"

Do you ever wonder or almost know that you made a mistake with the guy you chose to be with? BACK STORY: I just found out that for the past 2 years my DF has been on dating sites we've been together 6 years and have 2 children. He has also been pretty much chasing other women for the past year. We are NOT married but almost did get married last year. Then I found out he was trying to "hook-up" with his BEST FRIENDS ex. That was after he started sneaking and lying about "hanging out" with his own ex. As well as after a neighbor girl, who was our age, would try and be our "sex" counselor and only really come over to OUR house while I was at work ONLY. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost feel trapped about leaving him b/c "he" paid for EVERYTHING and has ALWAYS told me he wouldn't "let" me have anything when/if I left. He even told me once that if I got the kids he wouldn't "let" me have THERE belongings, crib, clothes, ets.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I would wait until he is gone one day and pack everything and just leave. Rent a storage building somewhere if you have to and stay in a hotel if you have nowhere to go. You need to get away from him. Even if he hasn't cheated, he wants to and you can't stop him.
    Anonymous

• Talk talk, talk, he can say what he wants and the courts will say another.
    He is no good and a liar.... did you start packing yet?
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• The problem is that I have not been working almost for a year to stay at home with the kids. It would cost more than I could make to put them into daycare.
    Anonymous

• Do you have a friend of family memeber you can stay with to help with the kids? If you are alone, you can get daycare assistance where the state helps you pay until you can get back on your feet. Talk to a lawyer and find out what you can do. There is no reason to stay in this relationship.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• www.nvdh.org.

They'll help you with anything you'll need to get away from that situation if you don't have someone who'll help you.
    Anonymous

• that site isn't coming up properly i'm assuming b/c it's saying that it's a list or directory for doctor listings
    Anonymous

• Go to your local Social services, they will help you...
    Anonymous

• Ditto ditto on what Dannee said.

Call the cops (non emergency number) if you have to just to get your stuff but it sounds like high time to move on. Maybe it would be better just to start over too, harder yes but faster.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009