Do you have a favorite cuss word? adult content

Do you have a favorite cuss word that you use on a regular basis? What if your kids were to use the same word?

GarysWife1991

Asked by GarysWife1991 at 5:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• yes and if the kids use them then they get reminders that those are 'grown up words' and they may not use them until they are 18.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• yeah- SHIT!
    If he doesn't use it against someone (or at school) it's fine
    my son is 12
    So far he hasn't picked up any swear words

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:40 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• Scheisse (it's shit in German- It was one of the first words that I picked up when I lived there). If I do let it slip, I just remind my son that it is a grown up word. Most of the time he is too busy doing something else to even realize that I said something.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• FUCK!

But, I try not to say it around my kids.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• Fuck, my kids don't say it. But my ds did once call my neighbor an asshole, I couldn't even be mad he is an asshole & was being an ignorant drunk.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• No and if my son ever used one I would correct him that these are words we should refrain from using even as adults.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• Damn. I use more colorful words, but that one is the most often used. If my kids were to say it? I would tell them not to. I try not to.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• I hate to admit it.....I say it to myself & never out loud if the kids are around.................MOTHER FUCKER or COCK SUCKER!!! LOL! It makes me feel better :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• I use a lot more swearwords in the privacy of my own mind than I say out loud. My five-year-old knows that certain words are for grown-ups, end of story. She can go to her room and say them if she wants to, but she can't say them in front of other people. My stepson, who is a few weeks shy of eighteen, can curse at home when the little one isn't around if he wants to, but I tell him to cool it if he starts throwing a bunch of four letter words into the conversation just for the sake of hearing himself say them. It drives me crazy when anyone does that, adults included. Expletives have their place and can make a point now and then, but if they're thrown around like commas, they lose their punch and just get annoying to listen to.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• no i say them all
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2013