what should I make for dinner?

sick of trying to come up with stuff - help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• We are having chicken alfredo tonight (and I bought the sauce) sick of making from scratch and nobody cares but me.
    Other options:
    pot pie
    beanie weenies
    veggie beef soup
    chicken tortilla soup
    chili
    smoked sausage, green beans and potatos boiled together
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• sick comeing up with ideas to cook for dinner. hers a couple ideas 1.) make mac &chesse and add hotdogs to it. 2.) get like speggite sauce, aflode sauce or some kind of sauce and mix with noodles. tv dinners,mac & cheese with chicken nuggets, hammburger helper. and other stuff like that
    tracy210

Answer by tracy210 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• chicken alfredo might work....
    Anonymous

• well hint me what you have on hand?
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Not much on hand meatwise - I always buy my meat at the store the day I need it (so yeah, I'm at the store almost everyday). .....Obviously have dry goods -rice, beans, noodles, etc and frozen veggies on hand.
    Anonymous

• We have extra steak left over from last night so I'm making Beef Strogenoff.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Put the "what's for dinner" widget on your page. I'm often stumped on what to cook and have gotten some great ideas from the mom's that post daily what they are making. I have it on my page, if you can't find it. If you see something interesting, the mom is usually willing to share the recipe!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Barebque. I buy the nick's barebque and just stick it in a pot and let it unfreeze!
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 12:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2009