i dont think i explained myself very well when i posted early about shortness of breath

i dont think i explained myself very well when i posted early about shortness of breath, have you ever been outside when its really cold and its hard to breath becuase the air is so thin, well thats they way i feel sometimes. and i dont even have to be really doing anything and last night when i was carrying my son from the living room to his bedroom which is not far at all my chest started to tighten up and it hurt. im trying not to think about because if i do i think it makes me panic, but i dont just wanna brush it off my shoulders

gurlieracer4

Asked by gurlieracer4 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i answered earlier and that happens to me its because the baby is putting pressure on everything in there doesnt matter if they are low or not they are still putting pressure on everything
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• should i still watch what activites i do or not
    gurlieracer4

Answer by gurlieracer4 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• no you should be fine but i would mention it to your dr just so they know i did and that is what my dr had told me that it happens to just about every woman and i know how you feel about the carring low making it make no sense my little girl is lower then my son and god i cant breathe 90 % of the time
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Being short of breath is one thing, but being short of breath and having tighting of the chest is a whole other issue, It can be nothing but why take your chances call your dr and tell him your symtoms.
    Anonymous

• i agree with the anon. answer tighting of the chest could be a sign of other problems,
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 4:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I just got the new issue of babytalk, in there is a article about this issue, it says shortness of breath is normal but if you have chest pain go to the ER. hope this helps.
    Anonymous