Could this be acid reflux I have?

I woke up yesterday and my throat was hurting. Now this morning my food taste funny. Could reflux be the case?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2013 in Health

• You could be getting sick. It is that time of year.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• I don't think so
    Reflux will give you acid shooting up your esophagus,and pain in your upper chest

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• Acid reflux is a burn in your chest and throat. Hurts like hell too!

If you woke up with a sore throat, you could have allergies or maybe a cold.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:51 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• Ya now my food taste nasty ugh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• Acid reflux isn't something that typically just hits you with a bang one day, like a sore throat. Sometimes an oncoming cold can make your food taste funny. I'd stoke up on the vitamin C, just in case.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:15 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• It can be what the others have suggested, but reflux can have mild symptoms, not just severe ones. Some of the milder symptoms can be a sore throat, coughing, and a heaviness in your chest when laying down. I speak from ongoing experience with it. Google it and read up on it. GL
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 7:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2013