Tuna noodle casserole

does anybody have a recipe for tuna noodle casserole that is quick, easy? thanks in advance for sharing!

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 28, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I cook 2 lbs of noodles, drain. Add 3 cans cream of celery and about 2 cups milk, and sometimes some shredded cheese. 4-6 packets of tuna, 2-3 lbs frozen peas (thawed). Mix it all up and heat through, or dump into a greased baking dish and bake. I usually serve off the stove since baking it means more time and dishes. Yes it's a lot but we like the leftovers.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 1:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2013

• I use noodles, tuna, miracle whip and if you want you could add peas or tomato
    we eat it with potato chips
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• I make it with tuna, peas, egg noodles, a can of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup sour cream
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 10:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• I usually make it with cooked and drained nooddles, mixed with a can of mushroom soup thinned down with a little milk, tuna, peas, and mushrooms. Sometimes I put bread crumbs on top. I've also made it with Raman noodles in a pinch, buttered and seasoned with the packet that comes in the noodle bag. You can throw in any odds and ends of beggies you have on hand.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• funny you ask, i have that on my menu this week but ive never made it before so i was going to wing it. i figured i'd cook some egg noodles and mix that and broccoli with some cheese & cream of soup and seasonings then add the tuna and throw it in the oven.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• peas i meant, not broccoli.
    tnm786

• I boil egg noodles, then mix those with the tuna, some frozen peas, cream of mushroom soup and a bit of sour cream, with a little milk to thin it out some. I then mix in some potato chips for a little crunch, put it in a baking dish and put a few more chips on top with some cheese (Velveeta [not really cheese, but whatever], mozz, cheddar, or pepper jack), and bake it for about a half hour or so. In terms of seasoning, I vary it, but usually it's some combination of Adobo, seasoned salt, pepper, Old Bay, Seminole, seasoned pepper, garlic salt or powder.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:37 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• a box of pasta (any kind) boiled & drained. then i add tuna, a small amount of miracle whip, ranch, salt, garlic powder, and shredded cheddar cheese.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2013

• I didn't realize there were any tuna casserole recipes that weren't easy?
    Boil noodles,
    Heat cream of mushroom soup, milk, and tuna in a saucepan. Combine in baking dish. Butter 2 slices of bread and cut into cubes. Put cubed bread on top of noodle and sauce mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2013

• It's so easy. I make one package of noodles. Mix with one large can of cream of mushroom soup (or 3 small cans) 2 cans of tuna, some butter. Frozen peas and carrots. Add a little milk if it seems too thick. Put in casserole dish. Sprinkle top with bread crumbs and parm cheese. Bake till bubbly. Delicious!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2013