Body after D&C adult content

since my d&c I have had two periods like clock work, also I have period like cramping all the time. its very painful when dh and I have sex and I cramp more after sex. I have had a checkup since, the doctor said everything looked ok but I don't feel ok. never cramped this much at all and sex has really never hurt. dh says I feel tighter and he hits the back more than he used to. should I have this looked at by another doctor , did u have weird body issues after ur d&c?

savanna2723

Asked by savanna2723 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 28, 2013 in Health

• Miscarriage can really mess with your body. How long ha it been? This Web site might help you; it helped me.

http://www.vaginismus.com/
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:34 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• I'd go to another doctor and get another opinion. I had issues after a D&C and I finally found a doctor who really helped me
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2013

• I lost the baby on aug. 3rd and had the d&c on the 15th.
    savanna2723

Comment by savanna2723 (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2013

• No I did not and I had several.
    If you are having issues, no matter what they are, and your doctor is not addressing them, then you need to see another doctor. The best tip I ever got was to ask my child's teacher about good doctors dentists in the area, when ever we moved.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2013