Egg donation

have any of u women donated eggs before? if so what all did it intail? does it take up a lot of time? painful? payout worth the trouble?

savanna2723

Asked by savanna2723 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2013 in Health

• You would be doing it to get money? I don't know.
    If you were doing it to help a loved one, I would the pay out would be worth it.
    Motives.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2013

• yea I would be doing it for the money rather I went into helping a loved one or not someone will be helped by it. honesty.
    savanna2723

Comment by savanna2723 (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2013

• Dozens & dozens of blood draws, Oral medications. Hundreds of injections in your backside & stomach that either you need to do to yourself or find someone willing to do it at all hours of the day. Your ovaries will swell to the size of melons so you probably cannot sit in a chair. Synthetic hormones that you don't know what the long term effect on your body/health may be. All to donate about 23 eggs. Now you tell me if it;s worth it? I say not for money, only to conceive a child of your own.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2013