Pictures

Have you ever waited for you child to fall asleep in an uncomfortable position cuz you wanted to get a picture cuz it was so cute? I have, and I kinda feel bad, but the comforting after you get a picture a wake them up is always nice...

CassCass

Asked by CassCass at 3:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes I just did that recently :)

My 8.5 month old son had both his legs caught in his crib. It was hilarious! So I grabbed the camera and took a picture, then rescued him :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• When my son was 2 weeks old we put him over a football the longs ways and let him fall asleep and cropped out our hands....it is one of the cutest pics I have of him. He was only 5.6 lbs. I look at the football today and can't believe he was that small.
    DJMsmom

Answer by DJMsmom at 3:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• my kids always just fell alseep themselves in crazy places and i always get that pic lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes but it never happens. My son has never fallen asleep in a cute position :-( When he's tired he just fusses until someone puts him in his crib and he can go to sleep.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Only cute place my son fell asleep was his jumperoo. Had to get a few of that though
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 19, 2009