OK- what did I miss? Trying to figure out why we lost another good one :(

I'm not sure if there was drama, or just someone else who's fed up & left. I just found out a certain mom named after a bear w/ Chinese heritage, is no longer a member. I'm not happy :(

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Well, even if it were her, she is the one that has to live with her circumstances. I don't know why anyone else cares since they aren't affected by her decisions to stay or leave. Good Lord, any one of us could be a 500 lb. man sitting behind our screens. Is her identity that important?

On another note I was hoping she had found a better path for herself and her child. Most things like that are easier said than done.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

•         quinn             mommyjules              tmn

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• mrsmom, you do this all the time! Things get peaceful here then BAM! Stirring shit up again!
    Who gives a fuck if Panda is gone! She'll be back! Let it go for Christs sakes!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• i'm the one in the pink :D aren't i sexy?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Oh that's because she was called out under her past screen name. So, she was either forced to admit herself or to delete. Obviously, she chose deletion. She'll be back with a new name eventually.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• I could swear OP was quite active in that question at the time, too...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Considering the circumstances of why she left before, why not let her start fresh?

As I mentioned before, you should take that up with the person who called her out (conveniently not posting in this question, also never returned to that one after I mentioned it). Only one person out of 50 answers asked if she was her previous user name, then sat back with popcorn while it all blew up. This despite the fact that half the regulars already KNEW, but saw no reason to mention it openly.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Or maybe she was embarrased because so many people are quick to judge.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Maybe just maybe people weren't judging because A LOT of people were concerned. Why do you always post questions like this pretending you don't have any clue what's going on. You do it with every.single.person that you talked to that's left. Stop stirring the pot.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• im a 500 lb man, sorry. feels good to get it off my chest though
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2013