Anyone else having one of those days?

So, after sitting on hold for nearly 30 min, I finally get thru to my insurance company. Unfortunately the person I need to speak with already left and the dentist offices are closed as well. Needless to say, I'm off to the store to get some pain relievers to make it thru another night.

My ex stopped over to pick up our dd to take her out for supper. I truly am glad that he is still involved in our kids' lives. I didn't even invite him in. I probably should have as it is kinda chilly outside but I'm not in the mood to be civil. It was only for a couple minutes.

At work I was teaching the supervisors how to do their jobs. It's nice that they come to me with questions but I feel I am grossly underpaid. I should have demanded tylenol as payment.

I'm really crabby. I'll blame it on this tooth ache. I normally have a fairly high tolerance for pain but this is bad. And if it wasn't swelling so bad, it wouldn't be as bad either.

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 6:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2013 in Health

• Oh- and YES I am having one of those days!
    Last night my toilet overflowed everywhere. (Luckily it was only #1!)
    Since we are doing construction upstairs, there's some cracks in the floors, and once the toilet water reached the hallway, it began to pour thru the crack into the kitchen.
    I had JUST got done mopping the bathroom after bathing the dog (I don't think she ever had a bath- she was stinky!), so I had to turn around and mop AGAIN, plus go down and mop up the whole kitchen floor!
    Then today the dog got into the garbage, dragging that thru the kitchen and INTO OUR BED!! She peed on the kitchen floor too. So once again- mopped kitchen floor, cleaned up all the trash ad had to strip the bed. (there was chicken packaging and a cream cheese wrapper in bed!)
    I swear if anyone as much as drips water on my floor tonight I'm tearing their head off!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• I'm sorry :(
    I hope you can find someone to take you tomorrow.
    and that your pain isn't *too* bad tonight
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• people who i have left phone message with (school related) call me back always around 3pm (same time i am picking up my child...DUH
    3rd day in a row...it is driving me crazy...call back at 3pm or they do not call me back at all...grrrr

i got the Halloween package delivered today with daughters costume, two days AFTER trick or treat, 10 days after i bought it on line, and it said 1-5 days delivered, and ebay seller giving me hassle

that is all for now
    * but am leaving the option open to add more...lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Tooth pain, well any pain involving the head, is the worse kind. I'd rather go thru childbirth again than have a toothache. Lol Hope you feel better soon.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Look for Naproxen. It is a little bit better of an anti inflammatory. And then get yourself something with benzocaine (anbesol, orajel, etc.)
    If you happen to have a tube of ANAL EZE laying around, you could use that!! LOL (Love our multi-purpose products!)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• I'm sorry about your toothache. I agree; tooth pain is the worst. I walked around freely till I was eight centimeters dilated with no pain meds when I gave birth, but when my tooth went bad last winter I could hardly get up out of my recliner. Did you try the ground cloves? I promise, you'll be glad if you do.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Awwww :(

Not that you want to take a bunch of random advice but swallowing a couple cloves of garlic will do the trick temporarily.

Hope you are sleeping!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• I *knew* I should have re-ordered some! LOL

I got some ground cloves and aside from tasting nasty, they aren't doing anything.

And I got some Anacin cuz it said fast relief.

Ok, now I'm starting to get some relief. Not sure if it's the cloves or the Anacin but I'll take it. Here's to hoping I sleep thru the night and can be seen tomorrow without it costing me an arm and a leg.

fiat, I would be annoyed as well. The people can't wait 1/2 an hr to return a call? Or call sooner? And sorry about the costume. Hope you get that all straightened out.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and well wishes
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Sorry for all that mess but at least your floors are nice and clean. I don't miss remodeling.
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2013