What's the craziest thing you've done to be with a guy?

And I don't mean like, I used to drive 3 hours everyday just to see him, I mean off the wall, scheming things!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Almost gave up my dream of being a journalist broadcaster for him. We were engaged and i was pregnant then he says i don't think i want a wife who has to be out at all hours and travelling all over the country for her job. Well i had intended not to go back to school coz i was already midway through my journalism course and stuck...........then he dumps me during the semester break. Best revenge?.........SUCCESS!!!!!!
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 12:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• When I met DH he was my Lit teacher in College (he's only 1 year older than me). To get his attention I wrote him a seductive essay about a Shakespearean sonnet. Worked like a charm...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I sent him a love letter with a Reeses Peanut Butter cup inside. Granted, it was in the 5th grade, but I thought that would work. It didn't. LOL.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Nothing. I let them come to me.
    Anonymous

• Left an excellent school where I had a good scholarship to move to another state where I had no friends or family lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I don't think I've done anything crazy to get a guy, but I was dating this guy for 2 years and at some point he started to hang with his friends too much. They were always trying to get him to cheat and do stupid things, I couldn't deal with it and he started to lie to me about where he was... So I played this big joke It took me about 2 weeks to set it up... In the end I made his friends look really dumb and proved he lied to me.. then made him pack his sh*t and leave:)
    Been happy ever since!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 5:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2009