i seem to get braxton hicks at the same time everyday!

at the end of my work day i sit here and play on the computer and i get contractions!! they go away in the evening... happens from 3:00-5:00 like every day i work!!! it sucks... has this happened to anyone you know?? what should i do to stop it... i am 29 weeks.

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 3:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got mine every morning on my drive in to work...but not until about 32 weeks..I had my baby at 37 weeks. I don't think there is anything you can do. Your body is just practicing.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• They come when you are tired or worn down. Make sure you are getting enough water during the course of the day and rest as soon as you get home.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• cant stop it lol just watch them if they hurt bad and you feel pressure go to the dr asap i learned that the hard way yesterday i had only one that hurt and had pressure and i got yelled at by my dr cause apparently even tho i wasnt feeling it i was contracting way to close they had to stop it but normal braxton hicks cant really do anything it may be because you just got home and are relaxing so your muscles are like alright time to tourcher lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2009