So it's OK to have friends, but we aren't allowed to miss them? adult content

Good to know I am expected to just take losing another CM friend like it's nothing. Because if you dare say anything it's called stirring the pot.  Good to know we're supposed to stuff those "feelings" ladies. 

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I had zero clue this was about me! I read through the first question and get it now. I don't remember what I answered where I asked if Texas was Panda. If that question is still up someone mail me the link. Please send her my apologies, I was not trying to be malicious and I had no idea she was in hiding. I just remember Texas posting a bunch of delicious food stuff and noticed Panda did too. I was excited to say hi but definitely should not have asked in the open, it did not cross my mind that it was a secret and I did not sit back with popcorn about it. I just come on here while the baby is nursing and leave short answers and bump stuff. I am so sorry if that made her leave the site. I wish someone just would have messaged me and said hey delete that answer. Boo.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• If I got a PM or email or whatever, is no one's business

If you got a pm and then went on to ask "where did she go?" like you had no clue, that's simply looking for attention.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Well ok then, but really, I don't like shorts very much.

You know, sometimes I think that people fuss over things way too much. Life's too short to give a fuck about all this shit.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• A "friend" would send you a PM and say "Hey, it's me, this is my new name" or "Hey, I'm sick of CM, I'm deleting my account. Let's keep in touch via ______ ."

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• sure got quiet in here...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• eye rolling

funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Seriously! I can guarantee you she'll be back and wouldn't you think "as a friend" she would have sent you a personal message letting you know she's leaving!
    She wasn't "your" friend!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Anyone for some football?
    That's for Feral, may she RIP (CM peace).
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• I miss a lot of ladies that used to be here, but the ones I considered "friends", I made damn sure where I was so we could continue to keep in touch.
    Getting this upset over someone who went out of her way to lie, take advantage of the kindness of other moms here, KNOWING, they were being dishonest, is someone no one needs as a friend.
    I realize you weren't involved personally with her at this level because fortunately for you, she didn't consider you a friend. So you weren't hurt by her deceit!
    I love the peacefulness of answers now, and bringing up old members which YOU know will set off a shit storm is B.S.
    Let sleeping dogs lie!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2013

• Well there you go, you said you wanted to know from the person who called her out, here's your chance to ask.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2013