i tried.

so this morning i posted a post about getting off on the right foot and i apologized to some certain anons and was trying to be nice. and i behaved all day and stayed out of the drama as best i could so do you think it worked?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well Jod205, I browse a lot of the questions and answer what I can, and I have never once been offended by your answers. But, then again, I never post anon.
    So, just be yourself, some will love ya...others will hate ya....but at least you can say you were always true to yourself.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• no it didnt i still had people starting crap with me so see where being nice gets you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• yes, i think so!
    Anonymous

• oops sorry anon no it didnt lol but i will continue to be the better person and help when i can and keep my mouth shut when i probably dont want to lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• People are always starting crap on here no matter what you do. Just ignore them! It's not worth your time to deal with them.
    Anonymous

• Alittle confused...you posted the ?
    and you have answered it 3 times..
    you seem to like drama..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i know but i am a person that gets easily shaken and i am also one that speaks my mind so it kind of gets me in trouble on here. lol but i am trying to change that so good for me right?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Just stop.. There going to bash ya even if you ask what color the sun looks today... LOL They got it in for ya girl... LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Peace over here Jodi..
    I always have to speak my mind too...even when I am totally out numbered.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• well dannee this wasnt about drama it was about my post this morning and people telling me that i am rude and me trying to change that and then i get bashed anyways. seems like you have a problem with me for no apparent reason also would you like to explain
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2009