I think its funny when *certain* people post stuff like this on FB...

*much love to the men who admire women with that extra jiggle in their wiggle, junk in the trunk, rolls and muffin tops, stretch marks to lick and kiss all over, the full round body to hug and cherish till the end of time.* - posted by a "bigger girl.

*you wouldn't eat a steak with no meat and just bone but you would eat a steak with lots of meat on its bone.* - posted by a couple bigger people.

obviously it refers to them but still kind of funny how they need to make a point. anyone else kind of smile when they see anything of the like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2013 in Entertainment

• I'm a bigger girl myself, but I just roll my eyes and move past it whenever anyone posts about how wonderful *they* are, for whatever reason. Brown eyes, blue eyes, short, tall, round, skinny, whatever. We know you think you're awesome... move on.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• It gets an eyeroll from me, lol. Along with if you love your sister, mom, dad, brother, etc. blah, blah, blah. I love mine, I just don't need to repost some trite FB crap to show it.
    People probably get sick of me posting pics of my kids and crap too, so whatever, lol!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Yup, Tessie. Those are annoying too. Repost if you hate bullying, repost if you hate cancer, blah blah blah. Um, no. I don't have to repost anything in order to prove myself.

Are there really pro cancer people out there?

I also don't repost those stupid ones where they say something like 97% of people won't repost this, but 3% will. If you're really my friend, you'll be part of the 3%.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Why would I care? More power to them if they are comfortable in their own skin or if they are just trying to make a point.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Why do you care, maybe you should try fat shaming them some more.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Lol Ginger, modern chain letters. Pffft!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• lol and to the ones where it says "share if you love god, keep scrolling if you love the devil"
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Why didn't you just say FAT instead of "certain"
    Alot of stuff makes me eyeroll on Facebook, Jesus posts, government posts, look at my fish lips for the 3rd time today posts, I wouldn't find any of it worthy of commenting on.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• WE GET IT.. you're fat.

I'm not thin myself, but the ''attention whore'' posts on FB drive me absolutely crazy.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:41 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• I would find that kind of thing pointless, just like most of the status' that are posted on social media.

I don't need to know that it's going to be a bad start to the week because you have rain, or snow.

I don't need to know that your coffee maker quit working before it made your cup this morning.

I really don't need to know (neither should anyone else) that you are going out of town this weekend to party with friends.

I don't care that your dog chewed up your fuzzy slippers and now your feet are cold.

Yeah, I don't do a whole lot of Facebook.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2013