The condom question made me wonder, have you ever taken Plan B?

sorry, i know this is a personal question so feel free to go anon. i personally have not, but i'd be lying if i said there haven't been times when i thought about it in the past LOL. luckily for me those specific times never resulted in pregnancy. funny that each time i got pregnant, i didn't see it coming. if you have taken it, did it do it's job and were there any harsh side effects? i've read some horror stories.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2013 in Health

• No, it wasn't available during my child bearing years.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:50 AM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Yep. It made me a little late but it worked.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Have never taken Plan B.

It wasn't available when I got pregnant with my son. I might have taken it for him, but by the time it dawned on me that I might be pregnant, my period was a week late. He was VERY MUCH a surprise baby.

My daughter was semi planned for. We actually tried to get pregnant with her.

Same with #3 now. It took us longer than expected, but wanted and semi-planned for.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• nope!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Yes, I have once. It was around a year ago. It completely screwed up my cycle for a few months & made me feel nauseous.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• I want to add though, that it won't end a pregnancy if you are already pregnant.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:08 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Nope. Plan B came around about 10 years AFTER hubby had a vasectomy LOL. No need for it.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• No. I don't think I would unless I was raped.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Ballad, plan B is not the abortion pill. It won't end a pregnancy, it just stops fertilization/implantation, depending on when it's taken.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• No.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2013