If your significant other....

If your significant other asked for your facebook password, would you give it to him? Would that make you feel like he don't trust you?

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 6:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2013 in Relationships

• It would make me wonder WHY he wanted it but I'd give it to him. In fact, I wouldn't even need to because I'm always automatically logged in.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• facebook password no problem (although i might think he did not trust me- depends on situation)

cafemom password- no way- that is me time
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• I am not on facebook but I have nothing to hide from him nor would he even care to look here or there.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Sometimes I leave it up on the computer when I am away from the desk and he has free reign to look at it at will. I have nothing to hide. He knows where to find all of my passwords.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• No. And it's not a matter of me having something to hide. I just think we both need to have our private lives - I wouldn't want his password either.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Fiat he doesn't need your password to read our shit on here. Mine reads all the time. I am going to start making shit up.
    Anonymous

• We both have always shared our passwords. Not out of obligation or anything, but just because it was normal, idk.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• I totally don't care if he has my password but he doesn't need it my page is always open, and we have 99% of the same fb friends so our pages are nearly identical. The only private part are my messages to my sister and my nieces... And I don't care if he reads them, but I do consider them private
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• I have nothing to hide on my Facebook page. He probably already has it.

Answer by louise2 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2013

• Sure, he can look at it anytime, but CM...HELL NO! LOL
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 6:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2013