Teething Tablets

My daughter is 5 months old and is teething. I can see the two little front teeth getting ready to pop out of her gums and its making her miserable. I have given her teething toys but it only works for a bit and she hates when I massage her gums. I was wondering if the teething tablets really do work ? And if so what kind is best.

HeartsNRoses

Asked by HeartsNRoses at 3:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have used them and i lost my pack i have to get more they worked very well for my baby
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• they work great
    sylvia10907

Answer by sylvia10907 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• They work for some and not for others. They didn't work for my son at all. I use Tylenol and baby orajel. By the time the orajel wears the tylenol kicks in.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Highlands brand are best the humphreys are good too though
    Anonymous

• Love them.I don't remember the brand but I got them from CVS they are in a blue and pink/white bottle.

times3mom

Answer by times3mom at 4:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I honestly never saw an effect on my DD, but people swear by them.

Try some infant's Tylenol too.

As far as baby orajel ... stay away from that stuff. Put some in your mouth and you'll know why! Lol.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 4:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Them and infant tylenol worked for my dd. The orajel didn't seem to do much. And also, i give my daughter beef jerky when she is in teething pain. Get the slim Jim strips. Not the sticks. They are hard enough they can't get them apart. When it starts to get too soggy and trying to come apart. Itake it away and give her another one. She goes through like 1 a day. It worked wonders. That idea was thanks to my mother. i would have never thought of it. She said that is waht me and my mother both cut our teeth on.
    Anonymous

• hylands teething tablets are great! I use more oftern then tylenol...since I think most people over use tylenol for everything.
    amber325

Answer by amber325 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2009