Spinoff. Have you seen any weird requests for free stuff on any website?

On the one site that I belong to on FB,a lady is requesting an umbrella. She needs one to walk the 1 block to daycare,and to wait at the bus stop.
I told her to look at Goodwill
Someone else is looking for poker chips and decks of cards,lol

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm glad you asked.    I saw this ad on Craigslist yesterday, under the Jobs section.    It really makes me wonder.   It's advertised as they would pay $5.00 for someone to do it:

"got a small kitchen trash bag full of trash from my car ( nothing leaking just empty fast food paper, newspapers, shopping bags), I've got six sets of blinds rolled up very neatly, and six empty binders that I just want to toss out. I will give you $5 to take it all, throw it in a dumpster or your barrel whatever."

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:16 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• A lot of halloween costumes today.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• Just the occasional newbie / troll coming here to ask for help. Either advertising or soliciting donations.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• I was in a flea market group on FB for my area and a guy was wanting to trade his wii controllers for some adderall. I thought that was kind of stupid to even suggest over the internet like that. He was either a moron or a cop. I'll go with moron.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:57 PM on Oct. 31, 2013

• I'm in a freebie freaks group on FB, so I see people always asking for stuff. What irritates me the most, however, are the people who are CONSTANTLY asking for free stuff...like all the time, without offering stuff in return. And apparently there are people asking for free stuff, then turning around and selling it in another group.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2013